The mission of the Acoma Education Foundation is to enhance educational opportunities by providing student enrichment programs and promoting community engagement.
Infusing Acoma values, customs, and traditions in every student’s educational journey.
- To inspire a culture of philanthropy by actively engaging community support for enrichment programs for Acoma students
- To foster mutually beneficial partnerships with community and business donors to further raise academic achievement and overall student success
- To provide enrichment programs and services to enhance learning for all Acoma students
- To promote the concept that “Great Schools Are Good For Acoma” – A strong educational system is a required component of a healthy and culturally strong community
- Cultural Integrity
We Need Your Help – Donate Now
We encourage monetary donations in any amount (please see below). We also welcome in-kind contributions and the donation of time, skills, and experience to our organization. Please email us for more information.
AEF Legacy Sponsor:
This one-time gift contribution of $5,000-$10,000 leaves a lasting impact on the Acoma Education Foundation and its ability to serve students. Legacy Sponsors may designate funding for a specific program or area of study. These include but are not limited to:
- Pre-K, Elementary, middle, or high school Keres Language and cultural enrichment programs
- Pre-K, Elementary, middle, or high school science, visual arts, or performing arts programs
- Post-secondary scholarships for deserving high-school graduates
- High school summer or after-school employment and apprenticeships
- College internships within the Pueblo of Acoma or surrounding communities
AEF Founders Circle:
AEF is actively seeking individuals and businesses in our community and beyond to commit to a recurrring donation of $1,000 on an annual basis. We welcome all who support language, culture, science, and visual arts enrichment programs in our schools. Your contribution will be recognized for the duration of the foundation’s existence and featured in press releases, social media, and web campaigns.
This form of sponsorship is a recurring annual monetary donation of $100. Your contribution will be featured in press releases, social media, and web campaigns.